- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Hello there! We are Avenga - a global IT and digital transformation champion. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services and software products.
Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience in the area of IT and digital transformation. Avenga maintains a total of 18 locations in Europe, Asia and the USA.
Our aim is to expand in the life science area, to share unique experience and skills we gained working for major pharma companies. That's why we are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to drive and support sales of Avenga services to global and local pharma players. She or he will be responsible for capturing new accounts in highly competitive and complex markets. The ideal candidate will have a pharma or medical background, need to identify international and local opportunities, readiness to understand IT projects and services delivery models, demonstrate Avenga’s ability to support client’s challenges
- Define vision, strategies and tactics for approaching pharma clients.
- Develop and successfully execute sales campaigns.
- Find and bring prospective pharma contacts within her or his contacts network.
- Interface with local and international customers, stakeholders and partners to identify, qualify and capture new business opportunities.
- Prepare winning proposals and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Present Avenga’s capabilities to new clients.
- Negotiate and close agreements with customers.
- Build and foster long-term business relationships with customers.
- Create accurate sales forecasts for assigned clients.
- Achieve agreed sales targets.
- Acquire and disseminate market intelligence and competitor knowledge.
- Liaise with the Marketing Department to ensure brand consistency.
- You spent recent 5 years in any form of close cooperation with clients from life science business.
- You have at least 4 years of international B2B business development experience preferably in the IT outsourcing business / IT consulting or similar professional services.
- Your contacts network comprises managerial positions across widely recognised pharma entities.
- You are fluent in English - written and verbal.
- Your presentation skills are excellent, you are a dynamic speaker, but even more attention you pay to listening.
- You are the captain - you navigate the market with minimal supervision.
- You lead by example of excellent time management and organisational skills.
- You perceive problems as opportunities - you innovate, drive and execute.
- You are a lifelong learner. Curious and hungry for knowledge and information.
What you can expect:
- B2B Base + Bonuses
- Cafeteria program with plenty of options
- Private health insurance package
- Great team and 450+ IT professionals to ask for details on IT cases in pharma
- You will join the market leader - over 2500 IT consultants internationally
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie podanych przeze mnie moich danych osobowych niewymienionych w art. 221 § 1 Kodeksu pracy, ani innych przepisach szczególnych znajdujących zastosowanie zgodnie z art. 221 § 4 Kodeksu pracy, w celu przeprowadzenia rekrutacji przez Administratora – IT Kontrakt Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą we Wrocławiu, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, na stanowisko Business Development Manager