Business Development Manager Poland
Future Street LtdAbout the company
Lower SilesiaLower Silesia
- Offer expired 2 months ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager for the Polish region, with a proven track record in sales revenue generation and client relationship management to contribute to the overall achievement of the company’s sales objectives and targets. Your responsibilities include new client and partnership acquisition and existing client and partnership retention and growth.
As a Business Development Manager, you should use your drive and thorough knowledge of sales processes to enable you to identify client needs and provide tailored solutions to match those needs. Well-groomed and friendly, interesting, and clear, confident and purposeful linked to effective people with spot-on presentation skills.
Ultimately, you should aspire to being a top-class Business Development Manager ensuring Poland is one of our global high performing countries.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Achievement of sales targets for Bigbelly units in your territory
• New business development and client relationship management
• Existing customer relationship management and growth
• After sales service management
• Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer organizations.
• Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with customer’s needs.
• Negotiate and close agreements with customers
• Effective pipeline management
• Prepare sales forecasts and reporting as required
• Prepare client proposals and tenders
• Keep customer information updated on our CRM system
• Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure your assigned customers are informed
• Working collaboratively and cohesively with management, staff and colleagues
• Additional responsibilities as the role develops
• Be an ambassador for the company
THE INDIVIDUAL – ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES
• Positive & “Can Do” attitude
• Willing to learn
• Strong planning and organisation skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strategic thinking skills
• Customer Focused
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to juggle competing priorities
• Credible and persuasive
• Mentally agile
• Solution orientated
• Ability to provide clear, well-evidenced and sound recommendations
• Excellent people-influencing skills
• Team Player
• Strong Work Ethic
• A winner!
· Proven work experience as a Business Development Manager
· Proven track record in selling to new and existing clients.
· Proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
· Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to understand customer needs
· Ability to prepare accurate customer proposals
· Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
· Strong communication skills
· Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
· Availability to travel as needed
· Waste management industry experience an advantage but not essential
· Minimum 3 years’ university education (diploma in economics/technology/commerce or related)
· Native Polish + Min. communicative level of English (as company’s management is of Irish nationality)
What we offer
Basic Salary 5500 PLN (depending on experience) + commission
Necessary Business and Travel Expenses covered
20-26 Days Annual Leave plus all Public and Bank Holidays
Training in Ireland
Bonus Structure Available.
Future Street Ltd was founded in May 2018 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. We are the master distributor of the #1 world leading Bigbelly Smart Waste Platform in over 15 countries across Europe. We aim to introduce, establish, and deliver Smart and sustainable waste management solutions to public and private sector customers across these regions. With over 50,000 units installed worldwide, the Bigbelly system is revolutionising street waste collection across Europe and globally, transforming one of the least efficient and resource-intensive industries: the waste collection industry.