- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
A-SAFE is a rapidly growing and dynamic environment where open mindedness, curiosity and drive are important. As market leader, A-SAFE is determined to hold its position and create many opportunities for continued growth and development. We have a true global presence including USA, Japan, Australia, Europe and UAE. We are known for our innovation and ‘can-do’ attitude. A place where talent can thrive and develop as we grow. In this role you will be responsible for the generation of sales leads, the support of our PL customer base and Managers. We invented the first industrial strength polymer safety barrier, revolutionising workplace safety. We’ve been improving world standards ever since, introducing further advanced safety solutions, including our next generation Rackeye IOT safety device. Global blue-chip companies use our products. Coca-Cola, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Amazon, Heathrow airport to name but a few. At A-SAFE we put our values at the heart of the business.
We are Pioneers
We do the Right Thing
We are in it Together
- Developing effective business relationships with key contacts in end users in region and potential new customers to achieve sales revenue in line with budget.
- Daily & regular contact with Area BDI to effectively manage workload, activity levels & conversions.
- Identifying business leads through network, and working closely with existing and potential new customers.
- Weekly submission of accurate forecast & pipeline figures mirroring position within CRM
- Works closely with Marketing to understand and deliver on overall business strategy & key development areas.
- Compiling & presenting fully costed business rationale for new business opportunities for budgeting approval.
- Selling into existing customers & following up new customer leads.
- Developing new & revised product offerings to offer new solutions within existing & new market sectors.
- Keeping updated on developments within key market sectors & product areas to identify new business opportunities.
- Co-ordinating MI and ‘eyes & ears’ reports to plan and prioritize business development activities.
- Tracking KPIs with Sales Director in line with growth targets & business strategy.
- Other duties commensurate with the level of the position. E.g. exhibition attendance etc
- Previous experience in an internal sales role, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel Outlook & PowerPoint).
- Willingness to try new things with an innovative & pioneering approach
- Good listening and questioning skills enabling you to fully understand customers’ requirements and problems.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Good geographical knowledge, both regionally and nationally.
- Willingness to travel (~ 70%)
- Full-time employment contract;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Flexible working hours;
- Real influence on the shape of the company due to the flat organizational structure;
- Possibility of raising professional qualifications through participation in trainings;
- Business phone, laptop, car.