- rondo ONZ, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Digital world is our playing field! We are seeking Hunter Sales Representatives to accompany our development in Poland. If you feel the willingness to succeed in a great changing environment, come and join us.
Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 10,000 employees in 18 countries and revenue of € 3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects: consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. We are a leading European IT Financing company working with medium and large corporations.
The Econocom Group share (BE0974266950 - ECONB) has been listed on the Euronext NYSE in Brussels since 1986 and is part of the BelMid and Tech40 indices.
We live by our values: Boldness, Good Faith & Responsiveness. Econocom is a unique company where we create a good team spirit underpinned by cooperation and encouragement for a greater success not only internally but for our customers also.
To become our new Hunter Sales representative, you must have the ability to drive sales from initial to closure. Ideally, you have 2-5 years’ new business sales experience in B2B sector and a dynamic, curious and bold profile. We also expect from you to be energetic, outgoing, proactive, creative and have attention-to-detail with outstanding selling and networking skills.
You must also have a strong will to succeed, an excellent team spirit, and the ability to communicate at all levels within the organization as to be a quick learner and have good mathematical skills.
Above all, you like to meet with people, present and defend with determination solutions which will really bring value to your interlocutor on a daily basis. Because you also have the taste for challenges, your daily is a continual source of motivation to learn, improve your skills and give the best of yourself.
In this role, you will learn how to structure financial proposals, speak to senior decision makers in medium and large corporations, how to negotiate the financial and contractual aspect of the transaction, write credit applications and generally learn the world of financing and Digital sector.
- Research, qualify and identify new key clients,
- Target senior decision-makers; CEO, CFO/Finance Director, CIO; liaise with the Treasury, IT Procurement Management, and Operational Management as necessary.
- Build a network of Business Partners consisting of IT suppliers, distributors, integrators and outsourcers
- Build and maintain a recurring qualified pipeline of potential business allowing to reach the global targets.
- Achieve set targets based on Turnover and Margin gradually throughout the year.
- Maximize all business opportunities of business development within the identified client database.
- Manage appointments and visits to ensure an adequate level of customer contact. On average, at least 5 weekly meetings with prospects, customers and business partners is required.
- In-country travel is required with some international once or twice a year.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good understanding of written and verbal English
- B category driving license
- Fluent Polish language is mandatory
- Analytical skills, including knowledge of MS Excel/ Power Point
- Negotiation, communication, networking skills together with ability to influence others
- Proactivity and focus on achieving goals.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (basic salary & quarterly commission)
- Excellent bonuses on achievements
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Company Car
- Expenses account covered by the company
- Private Medical Cover
- Work in 2 options: an office with the option of remote or field work
Requirements for answering:
- CV in English holding on one page max
If you're interested please click Apply.
Prosimy o załączenie klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych, Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 833)”.
Due to the current situation with covid-19, Econocom has implemented enhanced precautionary measures to keep you and our team safe. We are conducting our recruitment process organizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being. Thank you in advance for your understanding.