- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager, you will be mainly responsible to increase VIVOTEK brand sales by creating demand and project leads through business development with SI, installer, large end-users and major influencer groups.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing, building and optimizing relationships with Key SI, End customer and Consultant for the responsible region. The Business Development Manager is not in charge of distribution channel management, yet can suggest / introduce to VIVOTEK Regional Sales Manager potential candidates.
The BDM is responsible for engaging in thought leadership practice with our partners, promoting the strength of our partnership and the solutions we deliver together.
This position is mainly to cover Poland market and occasionally Czech Republic and Slovakia. it requires extensive travelling.
Your responsibilities include:
- Building-up and organizing business development activities in the country
- Building and deepening the relations with systems integrators, distributors, consultants and end users to benefit the use of IP Video and VIVOTEK cameras
- Recommend proper VIVOTEK brand camera solutions and adequate product comparisons
- Generating, following-up and winning project leads in country and focus vertical markets
- Active involvement in tender specification of large projects, driving specification of VIVOTEK and convert such tenders into leads
- Presenting, discussing, adjusting and following-up technical and commercial solutions with the end-user and all relevant parties
- Develop and deliver a detailed business plan for those identified as strategic development and technology partners relevant to the region.
- Identifying, visiting on a regular basis and winning main decision makers
- Arrange and execute site visits to conduct product demonstrations, presentations, and speaking seminars
- Prioritize partners and opportunities and work with the Regional sales manager to ensure VIVOTEK is seen as the partner and camera vendor of choice in a best of breed solution.
- Determine quality of a prospect to responsibly pursue and manage time
- Actively participate in trade shows, seminars, webinars and other promotional sales activities
- Providing VIVOTEK with feedback on products, market sizes and trends, customers’/end-users’ needs and supporting collection of competitors’ information
- Prepare weekly report with new and existing projects, customer status updates
- Develop and track personal objectives and KPIs to measure performance
- Maintain CRM system and other reporting system, information exchange platforms
- Provide bi-annual business plan for review and action plan proposed to ensure VIVOTEK brand business development in the relevant region
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Native Polish language
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of networking principles and IP communication
- Possesses strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong public speaking skills
- Persistent and pro-active
- Multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proven track record with Account Management
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications
- Responsible independent drive
- Pleasant, friendly style of verbal and written communication
- Work well in a team environment and willing to work for an Asian company