Business Development Manager
ChipCraft sp. z o.o.
- Bukowińska 22, Mokotów, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- team manager
- full office work, home office work, hybrid work
The person will be responsible for business development activities and organizing sales structures in the organization closely cooperating with the founder’s team.
We are hiring a Business Development Manager responsible for sales and driving revenue growth, providing thought leadership, tactics, and accountability.
Here’s what you’ll do:
• Identify key markets.
• Identify key personas.
• Develop sales and marketing channels.
• Establish KPIs for sales and marketing team.
• Define stages of the sales funnel.
• Organizing key functions in the department: generating leads, acquisition of new clients, key account management.
• Develop, implement, maintain, and improve processes in sales and marketing department.
• Manage the team.
• Introduce the best practices in knowledge sharing.
• Develop reporting processes.
• Cooperate closely with CEO, CTO, and all key managers.
• Develop the company's sales targets in close collaboration with the management board.
• Focus the business based on market research and select scalable business opportunities.
• Build long-term business collaboration with strategic partners, reference clients, distributors, and integrators across Europe.
• Monitor and analyze the market data about customers and competitors.
• Relentlessly pursue incremental improvements within the sales process to increase conversion rates, shorten the sales process and identify more high-value opportunities.
• Apply metrics-based coaching using clear KPIs so every sales team member is clear on what is expected of them daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
The ideal candidate will possess ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. He/she should also have a technical background that enables them to easily interact with startup founders, software developers and architects, mechanical and electrical engineers. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
What you’ll bring to the table:
• 5+ years sales experience.
• Experience in fast growing organizations.
• Experience in team building.
• Experience in sales and marketing in hardware company or B2B software company - industry segment experience is appreciated.
• Hands on experience in building and introducing sales processes as well as using task specific tools to optimize workflow.
• 2+ years experience in management or team leadership, enterprise-level, a bonus.
• A proven record of success.
• Experience and success managing sales cycles of various lengths.
• Ambitious, with hands-on approach.
• Exceptional ability to understand sales analytics and operations.
• Comfort operating in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
• Fluent English - other languages are a plus.
• A Technical degree is a plus.
What we offer
What we offer:
• A global outreach company with international clients.
• Project-based activities and working with colleagues on solving existing and future industry problems.
• Cutting edge technology with multiple applications at your fingertips.
• Open atmosphere and professional team that is supportive and agile.
ChipCraft® is a Polish, microelectronics company working in the semiconductor industry. Our business is focused on providing high-quality dedicated, single-chip integrated electronic systems (SoC) for precise positioning and for applications in telemedicine and wearables markets created with proprietary IP. We have our office in Warsaw and operate in a B2B fabless semiconductor model, outsourcing production to external foundries having established relation in Europe and in Asia.
What we sell:
• Product: NaviSoC® – first in Europe and second in the world, dual-frequency, precise satellite navigation system integrated on a single chip for multiple segment applications.
• Design services: Integrated circuit design services for international companies, e.g. TIER1 suppliers for the Automotive, Security, Maritime and other industrial representatives.
To whom we sell:
In December 2021, hardware, and firmware for the first product NaviSoC is to be completed alongside the evaluation boards for clients that enable sales scheduled for Q1 2022.
• Product: http://navisoc.com
• Company: http://chipcraft-ic.com