- Towarowa 25A, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 18 dni7 Marzec 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. What sets us apart is our diversity – of people, cultures and networks. We have more than 86,000 employees from 125 different countries and a presence in 60 markets.
Business Finance Analyst
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
What we offer:
- Finance business partnering.
- Preparation / monitoring: budgets, projects, business unit performance.
- Cost / Billing controls: support function, migrations, projects.
- Ensure timely reporting / presentations: Management Reporting / KPIs.
- Supervising recording of transactions in Financial Systems.
- Drive automation and simplification initiatives within Finance.
- Preparation of presentations to CFO & Group Committees.
- 3-5 years of experience as Financial Analyst gained in international company.
- Fluent English and Polish (both verbal and written) are essential.
- Experience in running financial projects.
- Ability to work in matrix international environment.
- Financial service / auditing experience would be an advantage.
- ACCA / local CPA / CIMA / equivalents would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal & sports cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre