Business - Functional Consultant
ABB PG Business Services
- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
This role is expected to champion the implementation methodologies developed for Power Grids Enterprise Software (PGES) and provide mentorship and guidance to Customers and colleagues involved in implementation projects “One Team”.
- The Functional / Business Consultant is expected to:
- Provide chargeable consulting services involving the formulation, implementation and ongoing use of Power Grids’ commercial solutions in support of Customers’ business needs / processes.
- Support the Sales Team during the Sales Cycle for Business Process, solution capability and implementation project expertise.
- Support to the solution support organisation, Customer eXperience (CX), for Customers “in production”.
- Provide business & solution consulting advice to effectively provide the customer with knowledge of best practice.
- Demonstration of PGES EAM solutions to meet the Customer’s and typical business needs.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree or acceptable equivalent related to particular business area.
- Recognized as possessing subject matter proficiency in relevant field.
- Fluent spoken and written home language, fluent spoken and written English (other languages are an advantage).
- Experience of aspects of asset management, maintenance and work management in asset intensive industries; specifically, power generation and transmission, utilities, transportation, mining or public infrastructure.
- Knowledge of preventative, predictive and shut down (outage) planning, scheduling and work management is highly desirable.
- Good practical understanding and experience of the Supply Chain provision of materials and services, and the interaction with effective maintenance is also highly desirable.
- Experience in the deployment of enterprise software solutions is desirable.
- The Power Grids Enterprise CSO office is hosted in Krakow, Poland.
- As the work has a significant amount of Customer project work, the Customer Success Organisation offers employment from home (remote) working options for its team across the whole of Poland.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks