- Piotra Skargi 3, 50-082 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Business management, administration and support, Legal, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #223269BR
Job Type: Full Time
Do you have an analytic mind and enjoy consulting? Are you an experienced, confident relationship builder? We are looking for someone like this to support the Head GWM Business Governance to:
- Assess GWM and P&C New Business Initiatives from a holistic COO and Business Governance perspective
- Prepare the monthly production of GWM New Business Control management reports
- Perform quality reviews of the GWM aligned entity records in the UBS Legal Structure Database
- Consult the business in Entity related topics such as Board of Director nominations, licenses, etc.
- Act as first point of contact for any Entity / SPEs / Equity Holdings life cycle events such as incorporations, mergers or liquidations
You’ll be working in the COO GWM Chief of Staff Team in Wroclaw. We support the COO Global Wealth Management in the execution of his mandate and responsibilities through our teams focusing on Business Management, GWM Business Governance, Group Functions Service Management and driving strategic projects for GWM. In your role, you will join the GWM Business Governance team, providing you with the opportunity to grow and to expand your knowledge as well as your network across all areas within Wealth Management.
- University degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience in comparable roles in Financial Industries or Consulting comprising sound Finance, Legal or Wealth Management business background of > 10 years
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for figures and facts
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent language skills in English (verbal and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."