- Armii Krajowej 16, 30-150 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society – what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.
Business Intelligence Analyst/DeveloperNumer ref.: 103715
We are seeking an enthusiastic and enterprising business intelligence person, with quick learning skills, to assist in the development of various operational reports and dashboards. Day to day work includes development of reports, dashboards, BI solutions and processes automation in order to support Global Services organization.
You will work closely with customer business requirements to understand and prioritize tasks and translate them into BI applications and end user dashboards. You may be required to demonstrate solution to internal users. The role provides opportunities for growth in developing your business acumen, technical skills on different BI technologies and professional skills. Additionally, this position requires a quick learning, fast-thinking, confident person who is comfortable in taking on new and diverse tasks in satisfying the needs of the business.
Technical background as well as soft skills will be key factors on this position, after that comes the ability to deliver end to end projects (gather requirements, build report-ETL/SQL/Dashboard, present solution). Split of the work can vary between technical responsibilities and soft skills (calls, meetings, requirements gathering) depending on the project.
- Supporting daily reporting based on business requirements
- Gathering reporting requirements from internal stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining BI dashboards and reporting solutions for the organization in PowerBI and other applications used within the company, including SSRS / SFDC (Native + Einstein)
- Providing ongoing support for reporting systems/solutions built by team
- Collecting and modelling data from various sources (SQL/SSIS/Excel/Denodo/Web/Other)
- Participating in application testing, projects kick-offs, conference calls, progress check meetings
- If needed, demonstrating software/solution to internal stakeholders
- Being involved in various processes automation and improvements
- Analyzing data processes and addressing inconsistencies
- Ability to deliver value added to business (deliver what business needs, not only what business requests)
Skills and Experience:
‘Must have’ skills:
‘Must have’ skills:
- Good problem-solving skills, logical process thinking and end-to-end system concepts
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (in English)
- Ability to drive the calls, proactively participating in discussion, writing good meeting minutes
- Knowledge of SQL (T-SQL)
- Understanding of ETL process
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI
- Knowledge of other reporting/analytical applications or BI front end tools would be an asset
- Attention to details and ability to identify priorities
- Proven strong analytical skills
- Quick adoption and learning skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Analytics/Statistics or equivalent degree
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of data warehousing
- Project Management skills (ability to deliver project end-to-end) will be an advantage
- Knowledge of queries optimization (execution plan, indexes, statistics etc.) and database administration
- Experience in Jira or other project management tools
- The happiness and welfare of our staff is of huge importance to us so we offer a competitive salary and a bonus, and have developed a generous benefits package for our team (complex medical package, life insurance, Multisport card or other benefits from the cafeteria etc.).
- We trust that our employees can organize their work in the most efficient way. At Hitachi you can adjust your work schedule to your life rhythm thanks to the flexible working hours; what's more, 30 min. break is included in 8-hours working day. Additionally, there are extra days off.
- We support our employees by providing interesting educational opportunities.
- We help makes lives better through Social Innovation solutions, charitable efforts and employee volunteer participation.
- We are a global innovative IT company that’s constantly growing and developing. Join us to Inspire the Next!