- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your new company:
You will join ISS A/S, an international, globally well-known company from the facilities management industry, that is opening a new office in Warsaw, Poland. The company is seeking to hire Business Intelligence Analysts to support the Global Support Services team in the continuous improvement, development, delivery and strategy of Global BI and MI across the Global Key accounts, focused on UBS. The team is responsible for providing Global BI, MI & Benchmarking to the business and senior leadership teams, develop the processes and procedures and take full ownership for the BI, MI, KPIs and reporting that is produced.
The aim of this role is to identify business intelligence (BI), reporting, and data analysis results on UBS account.To work closely with our internal ISS customers and their clients to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. It is essential to build an understanding of the business at a level of detail that enables this role to identify critical issues and put forward ideas to our operational teams to drive cost efficiencies, business process improvements and innovation.This will be achieved by building strong working relationships within Global Support Solutions and all key ISS & client business managers globally for the Banking Sector. Reporting to the Global Analytics Manager, and the UBS GAD, this role will develop and implement suitable data analysis outputs to support effective business decision making solutions.
Your main responsibilities and task will include but not be limited to:
• Deliver highly complex detailed BI, MI, Dashboards and analytics in response to Management requirements, including analysis for development of options in response to Executive requirements.
• Production and Delivery of Global Operational reporting enabling maximisation of contract deliverables
• Monitor KPI trends and performance globally in [email protected] to ensure minimal operational failures
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with the UBS Client, Operations teams, Finance, Helpdesk, Knowledge Centre and other relevant departments
• Propose ways in which BI and MI communication and marketing can add creative and innovative impact
• Support the central coordination for change and transition projects involving multiple team members/ geographies, addressing any cultural and behavioural change that is required to deliver the business requirements.
• Design, drive and deliver BI and MI reporting in an efficient manner including streamlining processes for effective report autonomy.
• Create and deliver key innovations within BI & MI reporting and presentation strategy within the account including online and digital formats.
ISS Classification - Confidential
• Ensure that all user guides/templates/training documentation/process maps for performance measurement are produced, are available, in tandem with QMS team, and updated on a regular basis.
• Liaise with Knowledge Centre Teams to ensure effective communications to the operations teams
• Carry out appropriate training through presentations to ISS staff and the client as and when required
• Thrives in a continuous improvement culture that constantly looks to challenge how the accounts extract, use and interpret data
• Statistical analysis for specific tasks/projects
• Operational analysis, providing trends and operational reasoning for data anomalies
What you'll need to succeed:
• Degree qualified or equivalent through relevant training and work experience
• Ability to demonstrate the use of “big data” and business intelligence techniques to demonstrate the what, why and action taken to drive cost efficiencies, business process improvements and innovation.
• Experience eliciting and documenting user requirements / data definitions, and supporting the design, prioritisation and development of timely and accurate reports and analysis.
• Excellent ability to partner with peers and business customers through active understanding of the business priorities, processes, systems and data.
• Experience with IT / BI project delivery methods and practices.
• Proven analytical skills and comfortable with handling vast quantities of data, analysing root causes and summarising meaningful insights.
• Data analysis, Data Modelling, Data Mining (Excel, Tableau, SQL, R, Python, SPSS or others.)
• Data manipulation and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail and concern for order and quality.
• Good experience of front-end business intelligence reporting tools like Tableau/Business Objects/Power BI/SAS/SPSS Modeler etc.
• Advanced skill levels in MS Products (Excel, Macros, Access, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent written, verbal and numeracy skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Perform other duties as may be required by the business.
• Experience within the Facilities Management industry desirable, but not essential
What you'll get in return:
We offer you a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterised by high pace and drive. ISS has an open and informal international culture founded on professionalism at all levels. The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development in an international organisation.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.