Displate in numbers
countries we sell our posters
Business Intelligence Analyst
(Warsaw City Center )
You will be responsible for:
- Working in a high-performing team to identify new revenue opportunities and extracting interesting insights (patterns, correlations, etc.) from large data sets using dashboards, visualizations, and complex reporting solutions
- Expertising collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement and cost reductions
- Leading the development of all weekly and monthly forecasting, and reporting models and their continuous innovation
- Rooting cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data
- Marketing and sales analytics and tracking solutions
- Working with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
- Recommending, developing, and implementing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability
- Identifying new advanced analytic opportunities and new data sources for further evaluation
- Supporting Board Members on strategic business analysis
We expect from you:
- Master Degree in Business, Engineering, Finance and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
- Minimum of 3 years in Business Intelligence and/or Business Analytics.
- Intermediate up to advanced proficiency in Excel (macros, pivots, lookups, VBA)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with SQL, MS Access
- Strong skills in problem solving with a passion for data and a curiosity to find the story.
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate large data sets from multiple sources.
- Ability to work independently, ensure business objectives are met, and able to drive tasks to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact and engage with a diverse group (executives, managers, and subject matter experts).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and building an accurate, clean presentation story and final deliverable with PowerPoint.
- Passion in Digital Technology, eCommerce, IT strategy consulting
- Fluency in English
In return we offer:
- First of all, we offer plenty of opportunities for professional growth and extremely positive atmosphere - after all, your development and job satisfaction is in our interest :)
- Work in an international workplace in cooperation with our global business partners
- Your health taken care of (Medicover & Multisport)
- Stable working conditions
- Creative office space in the center of Warsaw
- Best coffee in town
- Fresh fruits all week
- Company's bookcase (and a nice place to read on our couches and hammocks
- No dress code
- Flat structure
Let us know that we can use your personal information in the recruitment process. Choose and place the selected consent clause on your CV - without this we will not be able to contact you (taking care of personal data is also in your interest).
I consent to the processing by GWD Concept Sp. z o.o. of my personal data contained in my job application for the position given in the announcement (consent includes additional personal data that were not indicated in the Labor Code or other legal regulations, eg my image, interests).
I consent to the processing by GWD Concept Sp. z o.o. my personal data contained in my application for the purposes of any future recruitment processes for 36 months from my submission of the recruitment application.