At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Work place: Wrocław
- The position of Business Intelligence Analyst will support businesses and administrative organizations as a member of the Central Reporting and Analytics Team
- This role requires strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Provide ongoing trend and variance analysis as requested
- Develop and provide insights to organizations through access and interpretation of queries, reports, dashboards, and other metrics within the BI Ecosystem
- Ability to train BI Consumers on how to access, interpret and become self-sufficient using certified reports
- First level of support to troubleshoot and resolve issues within existing reports
- Subject matter expert on existing certified reports
- Assist with the development of organizational improvement projects
- Consults with clients regarding visual design, data, tools capability and global reporting solutions
- Work closely with Central Reporting & Analytics Team
- Performs first level of functional testing for new reports
- Expertise in business objects enterprise products such as design studio, information design tool, web-intelligence, dashboards, explorer, analysis for OLAP, etc.
- Responsible for a specific process area (e.g. Customer Facing, Supply Chain, Back Office)
- Perform analysis and design; write technical specifications; configuration and programming in the SAP/BI environment, including testing and implementation
- Proven problem solving ability and willingness to tackle complex problems
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in IT
- Experience with business objects 4.x
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and related products and of BEx and SAP Business Warehouse products
- Knowledge of ABAP and SAP query development a plus
- Strong understanding of BI concepts and tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- English Fluent
- Individual must be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem solving skills.
- The ability to multi-task is inherent in the job responsibilities
What do we offer:
- Attractive compensation
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Retirement scheme
- Multisport Card
- Work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with open door policy
- Unique organizational culture focused on collaboration and problem solving
- Opportunity to develop your career in a new organizational structures