Business Intelligence Consultant
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- At least 1 year experience as a Reporting Specialist, Data Analyst or similar
- Must have desire to develop in area of BI/Reporting/Analytics
- Hands-on experience with any of BI/Reporting tools would be an asset
- Previous database experience would be an asset
- Must be detail-oriented data analysis expert
- Must have the desire to work on new, innovative, cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Basic understanding of Business Intelligence reporting concepts
- Ability to recognize and interpret business requirements
- Strong English communication skills, candidate must be capable to work in an English speaking environment
- Work together with Senior/Lead/Principal BI Consultants on implementing/maintaining BI/Reporting solutions.
- Develop and implement reports, best practices, documentation, and dashboards for end users
- Maintain report security user groups’ authentication and authorization
- Monitor and maintain in-house BI reporting servers
- Assist in defining and creating ETL mapping and process flow, as well as provide daily production support
- Work with business customers under Senior Tools Consultant supervision to provide requirements analysis and define scope for new report requirements, and perform changes to existing functionality
You will be working in the Business Intelligence (BI) Consulting Team in Krakow and Katowice. We are a team of experienced BI experts who are passionate about integrating, analyzing and visualizing data to provide valuable insights to the customers.
So far, we delivered number of solutions based on various technologies such as: QlikView/Qlik Sense, Microsoft BI (SSRS, SSIS), Power BI, SAP Business Objects and Service Now – Performance Analytics.
What we offer?
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Possibility to work from home
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) – you choose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- An annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Additional life insurance
- Disability inclusion Assistive technologies Reasonable accommodations
- Carpooling and bicycle parking
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it.
It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services,through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks tomanaging applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.