Predica Sp. z o.o.
Predica is an IT consulting company that helps companies around the world to boost IT systems for better safety and productivity by implementing award-winning Microsoft technologies.
Currently, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant. If you are open-minded and ready for challenges participating in Data Warehousing projects, join our team.
Business Intelligence Consultant
- Active participation in projects as a member of the team to keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends,
- Perform solutions handover, knowledge transfer, training, and workshops, prepare, project documentation, collecting requirements from the client,
- Break down business requirements into a technical specification,
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues,
- Supervises technical quality and set priorities for others.
- Experience with Microsoft BI stack technologies like SSRS, SSAS, SSIS,
- Familiarity with SQL language dialects like T-SQL,
- Understanding of data warehouse and relational databases concepts,
- Ability to define the technical architecture of the given application,
- Minimum 3+ years of industry experience in commercial projects,
- Ability to work in a team and mentor less experienced members of the team,
- Nice to have experience with Microsoft Azure Big Data solutions like Azure Data Lake and Azure Data Factory.
- Nice to have an understanding of Big Data and No-SQL concepts.
- Communicative English.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- Quarterly financial bonuses,
- Authorized certifications have done on regular basis,
- Mentoring program run by Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals,
- Remote work.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
The administrator of the job candidates' data is Predica Consulting Services sp. z o.o. sp.k. with headquarters in Warsaw, 02-386 at ul. Altowa 2.
We process your data for the needs of the current recruitment process, the basis for processing are activities aimed at concluding a contract, in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) Regulations on the protection of personal data (hereinafter: RODO). Data is stored until the recruitment process is completed.
In addition, you can agree to the processing of your data in recruitment processes carried out in the future. The basis for processing is your consent, in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO. Your consent may be revoked at any time. The data will be processed until you withdraw your consent.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conduct the recruitment process.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions and their transfer. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, object to the processing of data and withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
In matters relating to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by mail or email at [email protected]
By clicking the "apply" button, you agree to the processing of your personal data by Predica Consulting Services sp. z o.o. sp.k