Business Intelligence Data Warehouse Developer
Demant Business Services Poland Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Would you like to be a key resource in implementing our new global BI strategy at Demant where Microsoft is our primary platform? Would you like to be part of our central BI team located both in Denmark and in Poland, would you like to participate in our exiting BI journey taking our BI area to the next level and are you an experienced Data warehouse developer?
Then this might be the job for you.
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Independent and responsible position;
- Possibility to attend an international conferences (Los Angeles, Berlin, Copenhagen etc.). All costs covered by our company;
- Trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card, cinema tickets);
- Business trips.
What tasks are waiting for you:
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Data warehouse developer that in close corporation with other data warehouse developers in the BI team can contribute to the implementation of our new BI strategy.
- You have expert knowledge in the Data warehouse processes, a good business understanding and understand the value BI brings to the business.
- In close corporation with the business, you are able to drive and understand the business needs, do the design, the data modelling and implementation in an international environment with many priorities and interests.
- In this position, you will have day-to-day responsibility for the continuous Data warehouse development, handling change requests, new implementations and take part in larger project implementations.
It would be great if you:
- expert knowledge of data warehouse methodologies;
- have a university or business school degree – preferably at master level within IT or similar.
- have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a data warehouse developer.
- have proven experience with data warehouse development; ETL and data modelling;
- are experience on a Microsoft platform, Microsoft SQL;
- know Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS);
- have experience with Multidimensional Model (MDX) and Tabular Model (DAX) is a plus;
- are structured and always meets your deadlines;
- are communicate in an open and constructive manner are supportive and service minded;
- enjoy changes and are naturally curious, open minded and trustworthy.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.