- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join us as Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse developer and be a part of HR Data Solutions organization which aims to build a strategic, data-sourcing and analytics hub. Your future responsibilities will include:
- Work as the developer in a self-organizing Scrum team.
- Implementation of data sourcing and transformation code, data modelling and report development.
- Management of the deployment, maintenance, and user support of the reporting / data access tool(s).
- Technical documentation of all delivered artifacts.
- Other duties as assigned.
You future colleagues
We are a part of HR Data Solutions organization that has recently introduced a new Data Hub solution in order to make a HR Data Driven transformation Hub will provide data for the bulk of the current and future HR integrations and data analytics needs, providing additional data for cross-domain HR analytics and data to the CS Enterprise. The project is highly recognized within CS. It combines the latest Big Data, APIs, BI, DWH, ETL technologies. Core Project team is based in Poland and delivers new functionalities using Agile (Scrum) methodology which allows the developers to play different project roles – QA, implementer, BA, etc. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years of professional experience with at least one of the following reporting platforms: OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, MS Reporting Services, Tableau, Power BI.
- At least 3 years of professional experience with SQL Server skills (TSQL).
- Comprehensive knowledge of software development cycle.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Results-oriented and a great teammate with good problem solving skills.
- Project experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition is a plus.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)