sharing the costs of sports activities
- Sąsiedzka 29, GdańskGdańsk, Pomeranian
- Valid for 20 daysuntil: 24 Mar 2021
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
As a BI developer, you will be a part of Global Project & Performance Office and working close to group’s management. The primary responsibilities are to work closely with the organization by developing reports and tools for operations and finance. You will also take part in strategic project evaluation and feasibility studies.
• Interact with business stakeholders/partners to translate business needs into specification for performance metrics and BI reports
• Work with the team to design, develop, and deploy BI reports and tools
• Train and support the organization in how to utilize the Qlik Sense applications and dashboards as well as implement change requests
• Work closely with top management on strategic data/BI infrastructure projects
We are looking for a curious and proactive person able to take initiative when needed. Apart from strong analytical capabilities, you will need to be well-organized team-player.
We are looking for someone who possess the following skills/experience:
Technical Skills & Experience:
• Knowledge and previous work experience in Business Intelligence tools (preferably Qlik Sense)
• Intermediate to Advanced level of SQL (preferably MS SQL Server)
• knowledge of ETL concepts (and its' implementation using SSIS) would be a plus
• Knowledge of Data modelling best practices
• Knowledge of Python or R would be a plus
• Advanced English both written and spoken
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
• Flexible and experienced in managing multiple task and adjust to shifting priorities
• Fast learner
Work Environment Requirements :
• Currently residing in Gdańsk area and legally entitled to work in Poland
• Commitment to an international career, willing and able to travel to internal customer projects
• Ability to work in multicultural environment
• Availability for full time role (40 hours per week)
• University degree (preferred degree in computer science or related area of study)
private medical care
BUFAB Poland Sp. z o.o.
With cost efficient purchasing, in-house manufacturing and more than 35 companies in 28 countries, the Bufab Group is one of the world leading suppliers of C-Parts.
In line with a global expansion strategy, Bufab Group has increased the focus on its digitalization agenda. We are now searching for a dedicated BI Developer to work with Global Project & Performance Office Team.