We hereby inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw (02-231) at 137 Jutrzenki Street;
- contact with a person, who performs the tasks of the Data Protection Officer at Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o., is possible via an email address: [email protected]) or in writing to the address of the data administrator with the note „Data Protection Officer”;
- processing of personal data within the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process for the position, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit a of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- Your personal data might be transferred to other entities of Fujitsu Technology Solution with which Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. cooperates in the realization of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data might be forwarded to
- Izrael on the basis resulting from decision of the European Commission about the appropriate level of protection of personal data.
- Japan, using appropriate protection in the form of standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission
- You have the right to obtain copies of data transferred to a third country based on a written request submitted to Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.;
- Your personal data will be kept for the period of 12 months from the moment the application;
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- processing restrictions;
- raise objections to the processing;
- transferring data to another personal data administrator;
- raise objection to the processing of data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for personal data protection, if you acknowledge that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- providing Your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the recruitment process;
- Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.
- Ważna jeszcze 13 dnido: 4 paź 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The role holder is responsible for developing more complex new modules and products, which satisfy the customer and give competitive advantage to Fujitsu.
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
What you can expect?
- Product Development. Designs, develops, implements and tests modules and products including hardware, software, operating systems, firmware and BIOS, in line with agreed timelines, budget, costs, quality and development standards. Actively participates in calculation of development and product costs.
- IT Integration. Provides integration facilities and provisions logistics.
- Process Improvement. Suggests and implements proposals for process improvements within projects.
- Innovation. Uses new technologies and methods actively to develop highly competitive products.
- Documentation. Provides technical documentation on realized modules / products, following internal standards.
- Maintenance. Provides Back Level maintenance support, including problem solving, for own modules and if necessary for foreign (sourced from third party supplier) components.
- Lifecycle. Provides development support during lifecycle of modules and products. Is responsible for development of new versions and updates based on defined requirements.
- Technical Expertise. Maintains high level of product and solution knowledge. Maintains his skill profile up-to-date.
- Experience in working with relational databases, creating analyzes, reports, interpreting results.
- The ability to model data structures
- Advanced practical knowledge of SQL is a must.
- Experience of using at least one ETL tool.
- Highly developed analytical thinking skills.
- The ability to quickly diagnose, solve problems, present conclusions and recommendations.
- The ability to translate the customers need into high quality solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of DAX and Power Query will be an asset.
- Practical knowledge of MS SQL Server ( including: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS )
- C# or VB knowledge will be an asset
- Knowledge of version control and git tools.
- Experience / Knowledge in the field of SCRUM/Agile methodology.
- English language skills enabling fluent communication and reading technical documentation
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue