- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The role holder is responsible for developing more complex new modules and products, which satisfy the customer and give competitive advantage to Fujitsu.
Business Intelligence Developer
- Product Development. Designs, develops, implements and tests modules and products including hardware, software, operating systems, firmware and BIOS, in line with agreed timelines, budget, costs, quality and development standards. Actively participates in calculation of development and product costs.
- IT Integration. Provides integration facilities and provisions logistics.
- Process Improvement. Suggests and implements proposals for process improvements within projects.
- Innovation. Uses new technologies and methods actively to develop highly competitive products.
- Documentation. Provides technical documentation on realized modules / products, following internal standards.
- Maintenance. Provides Back Level maintenance support, including problem solving, for own modules and if necessary for foreign (sourced from third party supplier) components.
- Lifecycle. Provides development support during lifecycle of modules and products. Is responsible for development of new versions and updates based on defined requirements.
- Technical Expertise. Maintains high level of product and solution knowledge. Maintains his skill profile up-to-date.
- Experience in working with relational databases, creating analyzes, reports, interpreting results.
- The ability to model data structures
- Advanced practical knowledge of SQL is a must.
- Experience of using at least one ETL tool.
- Highly developed analytical thinking skills.
- The ability to quickly diagnose, solve problems, present conclusions and recommendations.
- The ability to translate the customers need into high quality solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of DAX and Power Query will be an asset.
- Practical knowledge of MS SQL Server ( including: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS )
- C# or VB knowledge will be an asset
- Knowledge of version control and git tools.
- Experience / Knowledge in the field of SCRUM/Agile methodology.
- English language skills enabling fluent communication and reading technical documentation
What you can expect?
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue