- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For one of our client, a company from the IT industry, which provides IT services in the area of: IT security, hosting of system resources, remote management of IT resources and application services to one of the biggest international financial group, we are looking for…
Business Intelligence Engineer
… to join DevOps Team dedicated to Global Workplace Services.
Company / team overview:
- Industry recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries;
- Strong financial position, omni-channel distribution strategy and international network;
- Freedom to innovate, using advanced IT tools, true Agile approach (frameworks like Scrum and Kanban);
- Working in small teams which have a clear vision of their product, overcome emerging challenges on their own and together work out the most flexible and effective methods of operation.
- Company offer stable employment, above average working equipment, access to newest technologies, clear development plan, participation in global projects, multiple trainings and certifications.
- Benefits: Medical care, free English course, Multisport card, fully equipped office (relaxation and entertainment zones - incl. Xboxes, table tennis, billiards, etc.) and Integration events.
- Permanent employment contract
- Covid time remotly, hybrid model after pandemic.
Key functions / responsibilities:
- Working in a team resposible for migration of Global Workplace Services from external supplier
- Access to newest cloud technologies based on Azure and private cloud
- 40% Data visualization and modeling
- 20% Preparation of ad-hoc analyzes and reporting
- 20% Collection and analysis of business requirements
- 20% Maintenance of Existing Dashboard Reporting Solutions
- Ability to visualize data and create interactive Dashboards using Business Intelligence tools, e.g. Power Bi, QlikView, Tableau (at least 1 year of experience)
- Experience with downloading data from sources such as: SQL database, flat files/ .CSV, Rest API, Excel files, SharePoint, JSON and others,
- Knowledge of cleansing, transforming and modelling data,
- Working knowledge of large data volumes and can write SQL queries,
- Familiarity with the issues of data modeling and data warehouse,
- Knowledge how to publish reports in a service or on a Power BI server (Power BI Service, Power BI Server)
- Advanced English
Nice to have:
- ServiceNow or similar solutions,
- Microsoft Data Tools: SSAS, SSIS, SSRS,
- Python or PowerShell,
- Working with any of the python libraries for data analysis,
- Knowledge of Workplace Services or Service Management processes,
- Experience with Agile methodology.