Business Intelligence & Performance Manager
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment, contract of mandate
- manager / supervisor
For a major client of the company, ensure the measurement and animation of performance indicators to guarantee the achievement of the service: quality, deadlines, traceability.
Ensure performance measurement, analysis and management of continuous activities and responsibility of the role
• Provide reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• In the event of drift, carry out analysis to identify the root causes of these drifts
• Generate alerts to various internal stakeholders, customers, suppliers.
• Implement an escalation system adapted to each situation
• Pilot action plans to guarantee performance control. Generate the necessary working groups with internal stakeholders, customers and / or supplier. Monitor and report until the deviation is resolved
• Provide and implement structured methodologies for analysis and problem solving
• Be a force of proposal with the various actors.
Provide central and local internal animation
• Provide internal teams with the KPIs and analysis necessary for proper control of KPIs
• Train the team in the reporting tools necessary for the proper operation of the contract
• Preventively generate alerts internally
• Build specific monitoring KPIs in the event of a specific need.
• Plan and prepare supplier meetings on the performance aspect and follow-up of action plans
• Train suppliers in performance management methods, tools and KPIs
• Ensure the regular availability of information
• Ensure regular monitoring of supplier actions.
• Plan and prepare customer meetings on the performance aspect and follow-up of action plans
• Participate in central customer meetings and as needed local when necessary
• Ensure the monitoring and reporting of internal actions / supplier and customers
• If necessary, challenge clients on the progress of their actions
• Be proactive for improving performance in a win / win spirit
• Ensure fluid, constructive communication.
• Ensure the hierarchical management of its central team
• Provide functional management with a strong link to all performance analysts located in different countries
• Ensure the proper implementation of the performance exploitation processes and procedures within the framework of the contract
• Ensure the good versatility of performance analysts functions within the scope of the contract.
Support the implementation of new flows and suppliers
• In the case of new flows or suppliers, ensure that all KPIs and monitoring are well deployed: with the customer, internally and with suppliers.
• He/she is responsible for implementation of group's quality policy at central and local level
• He/she ensures the quality management of his entity
• He/she implements the compliance of his entity with the ISO 9001 standard
• He/she is the quality correspondent with central quality
• He/she guarantees the existence, updating, proper dissemination and application of the entity's procedure
• 10 years of professional experience integrating operational quality and / or logistics functions
• Knowledge of automotive business
• Logistics expertise
• Quality expertise
• Strong statistical analysis / reporting skills
• Good command of the use of an ERP
• Computer literacy required
• Perfect fluency in English – spoken and understood
• Available, organized and rigorous
• Faculty of communication, listening and expression.
• Relational quality and sense of monitoring relationships.
• Respect of commitments
• Results orientation
What we offer
stable employment in a company that is a leader in the vehicle logistics market
the possibility of professional development in an international work environment
participation in international projects
Pre-selection of application documents (please send your CV in English)
Competency- based interview conducted by a representative of the HR Department and the recruiting manager
Practical knowledge test and / or language test
Meeting with the head of department
Final recruitment decision