Deloitte Central Europe delivers professional advisory services including Audit, Risk Services, Consulting, Financial Advisory and Tax across 18 countries in Central Europe to a broad range of organizations. The Information Technology function is a key component in providing support to over 4,500 Deloitte Central Europe employees and driving innovation and automation onward throughout the firm.
The Deloitte Central Europe Information Technology Function is looking for new colleagues in Rzeszow. We are looking for:
Business Intelligence Senior Consultant/Supervisor
(SQL Data Warehouse, COGNOS)
- Setting the strategic direction of the data warehouse and Cognos systems;
- Developing and maintaining data warehouse architecture and supervise its optimization;
- Developing processes to ensure 24/7 system reliability;
- Maintaining, documenting and implementing changes to the enterprise wide data warehouse structures and interfaces using Cognos BI, SQL Server and other software tools;
- Cooperation on design of in the Cognos Business Intelligence system, SQL Server data warehouse and interfaces connecting to other systems;
- Interpreting business requirements and supporting development of new Cognos reports based on these requirements;
- Ensuring all database security rules and processes are followed;
- Supervising weekly and monthly BI processes, procedures and reports;
- Maintaining, documenting and implementing changes to business planning and forecasting systems;
- Any additional ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Manager.
- Fluent in English;
- University graduate (Bachelor degree);
- Strong knowledge of database architecture (minimum 3 years experience);
- Experience in database security area;
- Excellent SQL skills;
- Previous experience using Cognos and/or other similar BI tools;
- Able to independently search for answers to problems;
- Previous experience working with a data warehouse;
- Self-motivated and interested in databases and business intelligence;
- Enjoys working within a team, good communication skills;
- Willing to learn new things.
What do we offer:
- Opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills.
- Working in a dynamic, international business service firm environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Possibility for a career growth and diversity and attractive terms of employment.