- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- Participate in planning, definition, and adopt/redesign current BI solutions to new technology and business needs.
- Lead business requirements discussions with internal customers to implement best in class solutions delivering value to the business.
- Effectively manage the balance between business stakeholders’ requirements on hand and long-term strategy
- Work with PMI stakeholders and suppliers to establish the technical Solution Outline focusing on key elements such as scalability, availability, data model and integrity, security, and information protection.
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives.
- Provide business and technology or process knowledge/experience to advice on appropriate technology options suited for the business capability to be delivered.
- Contribute to the Business Case preparation and approval.
- Deliver and maintain technical design documentation.
- Interact with mid to senior-level executives displaying knowledge, experience, and leading practice advice to identified issues
- Try new things and prove the value of your ideas and innovations
Who are we looking for?
- 2 years of experienced level knowledge in BI functional area with the ability to understand business challenges and benefits.
- Understanding of system architectures and the ability to properly link business processes, data flows, and system solutions.
- Experience in working with analytical tools or Cloud environments
- Experience in work with solutions of system data integrations (work with ETL & ELT – would be an advantage)
- Experience in work with business partners to prepare reporting & analytical solutions leveraging on Power BI or Tableau,
- Work in with Big Data and Cloud Analytical Databases (would be an advantage)
- Business value creation experience.
- Understanding of agile delivery methods and processes
- Previous exposure to an international environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Python programming skills – (would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of Polish (communicative level)
What we offer you?
- Cross-functional projects in teams & companies
- Cafeteria with various benefits
- Private medical & dental care,
- Life insurance
- Remote work & flexible working arrangements
- Lunch card (Sodexo)
- Wide range of trainings, further education, optional language courses
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shapping the future of smoke-free world. We are building history by innovating every process needed to make our mission happen. How is it possible?