The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Volvo Group IT in Wrocław, is looking for candidates for the position of Business Intelligence Testing Specialist
As Business Intelligence Testing Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of tools that enable Volvo Group to take strategic business decisions. You’ll have an opportunity to work with the combination of software applications, methodologies and business systems that play a key role in the strategic planning process of the Volvo Group. Moreover you will be the leader introducing quality assurance principles in dynamically growing BI department.
- Cooperate with business representative and IT management to specify and agree on the scope of testing
- Ensure test requirements are reviewed, clear and testable
- Create and maintain test cases and test scenarios
- Ensure all defects are correctly reported, analyzed, assigned or escalated when needed
- Support during User Acceptance Testing
- Coaching junior testers
- Performing on-the job trainings
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good English skills
- Minimum 4 years of testing experience (as clear Quality Engineer or BI developer performing tests)
- Practical experience with Enterprise Data Warehouse tests or BI Front-end tests (preferably both)
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL, Oracle)
- Good knowledge of test methodologies (ISTQB certificates)
Nice to have:
- Experience as BI developer
- Experience with Data Quality, Data Mining
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Stakeholder management skills
- Presentation skills
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program.
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Work Place: Wrocław