- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
During this three month internship program, you will have the opportunity to develop core professional skills, industry knowledge and on-the-job experience. You will also receive in-depth functional and technical trainings in the areas of private banking products, project management, basic reporting, corporate tools, customer service and more. You will gain insights into the bank and its culture and a buddy will provide you with additional support prior to, during and after your internship.
Tailored functional training (introduction to the role)
Training sessions/know-how sharing sessions
Web based training/Lynda to excel both soft skills and business/banking knowledge for each participant
Charity workshop and networking session
Swiss Universal Bank division has built an organization of over 300 employees with 10 years tenure in Poland, providing a wide variety of services like project and product management, finance and controlling, marketing and communications, operations and business management as well as application development. We provide comprehensive services with high quality and efficiency for private clients, corporates, institutions and governments.
- Monthly and weekly production of financial results of Private Banking
- Management of cost centers, organizational entities and account structures
- Process and project management
- Web applications design and implementation
- Data analysis and business intelligence
- Database design, development and maintenance (ORACLE, MS SQL Server) ETL solutions – design and implementation
- Business analysis and requirements engineering
We recognizably contribute to the success of our institutional clients. We truly understand our client’s needs.
- Perform defined controls and processes related to investment funds activity
- Perform reconciliation of investment fund assets
- Respond to client's queries
- Participate in training to expand end-to-end Fund Services knowledge
- Identifying and resolving any errors occurring in a process of fund Net Asset Value production
The role of PMO is to support Program and Project Managers with delivering projects according to the organizational standards.
- Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Quality Management
- Project and Portfolio reporting
- Support and train project team
- Facilitate Program and Project execution
- Control quality of the project documentation\
From research and planning, to execution and measuring of marketing activities – our team delivers tailor-made support and advisory across Swiss Universal Bank marketing organizations.
Marketing project management and campaign support
Function comprises of diverse teams supporting various departments within the Swiss Universal Bank division in Credit Suisse. Our daily activities are very diversified and cover various topics related to digital products management, communication, program management, data governance, access and controls management, etc.
- Management of digital products and tools
- Maintenance of internal communication channels
- Content creation and publishing
- Research of digital trends and competitors in the banking industry
- Project and program management office for selected initiatives
- Management of program portfolio on a divisional level
- Data governance and business process management
- Access and controls management
Running global operations to ensure an excellent execution of banking transactions.
- Risk control
- Payments processing
- Application management
- Trade Finance (documentary collections, export/import transactions management)
- Providing accurate data, optimizing resources and driving strategic initiatives
- Revenue and cost controlling
- Preparation of financial reports and analyses for senior management
- Cost allocation
- Month-end closing activities (bookings, settlements and reconciliations)
- Interacting with multiple partners across various departments and international offices
- Marketing materials and branded communication
- Campaign and event support
- Digital Marketing and web development
- Reporting and data analysis
- Event management support
- Budget settlements
While our employees have a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a dream to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement.
- Client-focus and committment to developing creative solutions
- Strong professional social skills in English and/or German
- Critical thinking with excellent analytical skills
- Self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
- Reciprocal team member who builds excellent relationships
- Excellent communication skills and recognizes the importance of listening
- Available for 30-40 hours per week
- Graduate in 2020
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in receiving information or applying for an Internship, please send CV via button APLIKUJ
Credit Suisse is committed to a professional and inclusive work environment where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.