Business Management Specialist / Performance Analyst
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join us as business enablement specialist within DTPL COO team managing monthly allocation process for DTPL resources that includes ongoing alignment with the functions heads on new demand requests, allocation of resources to DTPL project and initiatives, oneppm project allocations, changes to the org structures and more. The role allows you to manage and work on a number of tasks, which will enable you to get a complete view on how demand approval process / oneppm resource allocations / financial management operates and ultimately gain valuable experience. In addition, you will support other team members with weekly approval process, budgeting, funding source tracking, Vendor Management and other activities.
Your future colleagues
The opportunity to become part of our highly motivated Digital Transformations and Products Labs (DTPL) function at Credit Suisse, focusing on building and driving new and state of the art technologies in various fields. DTPL is supporting CRCO function with driving the transformation of key front-to-back processes and delivering on a common data platform with advanced analytics, case management, self-service digital assistance, process re-engineering and robotics capabilities. DTPL utilizes Design Thinking and Lean execution methods in four Labs globally to unlock the power of Credit Suisse people and data. You will work within a high impact, small team with visibility to senior management. You’ll be a good match, if you have: We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- University degree or equivalent in Finance/ Accounting/ Business with at least 3 years of proven experience in business management / financial or project management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, including multiple complex formulas, pivots and vlookups; ability to synthesize and reconcile data.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Oneppm knowledge nice to have.
- Proven experience with vendor management and TPRM is a plus.
- Ability to operate autonomously, drive projects and tasks forward, produce a result that can be presented to senior management, think critically about processes and continuously seek and propose improvements.
- Results-oriented individual with strong analytical, presentation and organizational skills.
- Integrity, responsibility and confidentiality required for dealing with sensitive data.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.