Business Marketing Communication Manager
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We are now looking for a Business Marketing Communication Manager in Warsaw, Poland. This role is a strategic role and a key enabler to reach business objectives and increase significantly marketing contribution to SE growth in the country. The person will be responsible for planning, deploying and measuring results in Marketing Communication activities in the country, for one or more businesses.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Create annual MarCom plan in support of country/local Business organic growth objectives
- Execute on MarCom projects where successful planning and execution will be the hallmark of effective performance. Overall responsibilities include: WEB communication and performance, Event coordination, Social Media, Public Relations and Thought Leadership, Customer Experience, Digital Marketing, as well as MarCom admin related functions.
- Organize and execute Digital Marketing campaigns
- Ensure proper lead and follow-up processes to capitalize on the MarCom investments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and ongoing communications with Sales and Global Marketing, ensuring they are engaged in marketing programs
- Cooperate with local Business on selection and communication of Customer Stories
- Track, measure and evaluate field marketing program effectiveness/ROI and present results in team meetings
- Manage marcom activities calendar and marketing budget.
- Serve as key contact on all marketing-related activities for Sales team.
- Develop relationships with local user groups, technology and industry associations and other relevant "influencer" groups.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Min 3-5 years of experience in marketing and/or communication, in medium large multinational company (B2B or professional B2C)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Bachelor degree from business school (or other similar Marketing education)
- Managing with success transformations, drive the execution and achieve results in a complex and matrix environment
- Digital oriented, able to define and deploy new digital communication tools and processes improving customer journey and fostering Brand development
- Focus on customers. Strong knowledge in transactional business, channel management, solutions and services business. Interested in technical products and solution, understanding technical issues
- Capacity to manage relationship at country level. Strong executive presence, capacity to convince, extensive emotional resistance, ability to assess situation and make decision.
- Demonstrated social skills, able to build relationship with internal business stakeholders and animate strong internal network. Become a reliable partner for Country President and leadership team in the country.
- Project management background
- Functional competencies: Marketing and strategy planning, Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Brand management, Public relations and advertising, Event Marketing and Customer Experience
- Global mindset, result oriented, precise, reliable
- Exciting job in an international company, which is the leader of energy management solutions with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
- Mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Opportunity to develop and grow through experience and exposure
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
Please add following clause to your application documents: "I hereby give my prospective employer consent to use and process my personal data relating to my job application necessary to carry out this and future recruitment process, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".