- Kolorowa 6, 60-198 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
The Business Operations Agile Portfolio Analyst will support the implementation of the Pharma Tech portfolio management framework by working closely across Product Teams to ensure the efficient and effective management of the products in the portfolio. Additionally, the Portfolio Analyst will assist in the roll-out of any business operations tasks and activities pertinent to the Product Teams.
This role will work with Product Directors, Owners and Team Members to ensure portfolio processes, analytics, reporting and governance are fulfilled. In addition, this role will assist with the execution of general business operations activities as required.
This role will provide YOU with the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure the Product Teams are fully aware of the content and status of their portfolio
- Support the development and introduction of simple, fit-for-purpose portfolio analytics and dashboards for the aligned Product Teams
- Participates in Product Team meetings as required to review their portfolio, providing information on performance, risks and expectations of the portfolio, and making recommendations on likely trade-offs to be made, strategic opportunities, gaps and issues, especially in the context of the broader Pharma Tech portfolio and especially with regard to financial management
- Provide a two-way communication and facilitation link between the Product Teams and Business Operations, ensuring the Product Teams are always fully aware of and participating in upcoming governance activities, business operations tasks and any other ‘central’ management requirements
- Coordinate the Big Room Planning activities for the Product Teams, ensuring the Product Directors are fully briefed and prepared
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experience with portfolio analytics and developing insights and trends and action plans over time to influence long term investment decisions on portfolio choices and resource requirements.
- Project management experience, with an understanding of both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
- Financial management and budgeting experience
- Experience of operating in or closely with a PMO function
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively with team members of varied background and skills in Poznan and internationally in English
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to see the big picture in order to identify immediate actions required to achieve those long term goals
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
Agile or PMP accreditation (or similar) preferred, not essential
Trained in Agile processes, preferably VFQ Foundation and/or SAFe.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.