- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
KWS Berlin GmbH is looking for a business partner Central Europe (m/f/d) for our Berlin-based office. The Business Partner Finance Central Europe (ie. Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia) is a key interaction point for the business whom provides highquality consulting and insight-related and knowledge-based services from a functional perspective and to improve decision making. The business partner facilitates the supporting role to the lead of Business Partners EMEA. Within this role the Business Partner connects, challenges and monitors the business units and the global function leads in their chosen strategies. Moreover, guaranteeing that the chosen business strategies deliver the highest financial value at an “acceptable level of risk”. Confirming quality and efficiency of processes and services for KWS while being compliant, while ultimately focusing on adding benefits and creating a future-oriented finance function. The position is unlimited and fulltime. The starting date is April 1st, 2020.
Business Partner Finance Central Europe (m/f/d)
- You are the first point of contact as well as an interface between function and business for knowledge-based activities.
- You proactively consult and work with the business in order to solve complex issues and to develop adequate solutions.
- Moreover, you will support the business in the decision-making process with adequate information, reports and analytics.
- You will also manage and support improvement projects.
- Your ensure that the definition and implementation of the functional KWS-wide strategy and regional/global strategic priorities.
- Furthermore, your will make sure that local and legal deadlines are met in full on time.
- You are responsible for cash-flow planning management, hedging, financial engineering and dividend payment.
- Preferably you have an academic degree in Business, Economics, Finance or similar.
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of finance or controlling in an globally acting environment. Professional experience in the producing industry is an asset.
- You have a proven track record of good operational finance and business partnering experience in a global diverse environment.
- You have project management experience (PMP preferred).
- You have a good knowledge of SAP and MSO. Having worked with other ERP systems is an asset.
- You demonstrate excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving skills together with an excellent level of customer orientation.
- You are willing to travel at least 60% of the time.
- You have strong influencing and partnership skills.
- You have a very good command of Polish, English, German (written and spoken).
Interested? Then please apply via Aplikuj button.
Job posting number:
KWS Services Deutschland GmbH
Human Resources, Lydia Bellmann
Potsdamer Platz 8, 10117 Berlin
KWS means successful plant breeding, innovation and international growth. Focusing on our strengths and forward-looking action are what makes this possible, as it has for the last 160 years, and will continue to in the future. This allows us to seize opportunities in our lines of business quickly and effectively. On top of this, our organization is being restructured to best support KWS’s steady growth. ONEGLOBE encompasses the global implementation of new support processes and structures and in the coming years will let us take the next step toward a KWS organization ready for whatever the future holds..