- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Founded in 1974, we invented the concept of financial spread betting. Today, we’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with offices in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide. Recognised as one of Britain’s top employers, it’s no surprise that this success has come from empowering our people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Join us, and you’ll find the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognised, and you’ll have the support of a collaborative global team.
Business Performance Analyst (9 months contract)
- Enable data-driven decision making by providing timely, accurate and consistent management information
- Deliver increased productivity by relentlessly striving to streamline and re-define processes and documentation
- Continuously aiming to gain efficiencies and providing value-add to all of IG Technology, not just the Leadership Team
- Become a trusted go-to partner for all IG Technology Business, Finance, and HR stakeholders.
- Work with members of the Technology Leadership Team and senior stakeholders on specific business performance tasks driven by the needs of the individual teams. This could include providing management information relating to financial management, headcount planning, or other business management activities such as governance-related processes and procedures.
- It’s less than one year since the Business Performance Team was formed meaning there are lots of scopes to establish the role from the ground up and work closely with key stakeholders on their exact requirements for management information.
- While the roles are based in our buzzing Krakow and Bangalore offices, you’ll be dealing closely with teams and people around the globe, with the opportunity to work remotely and flexibly as you prefer.
- There will be lots of opportunities for growth and development, and you’ll be given the tools, direction, and budget you need to succeed within your role and your career.
In three months:
In six months:
- A strong background in business performance/business management, with substantial experience of planning and delivering management information ideally in a Technology and/or Financial Services function
- First-class written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to carry personal gravitas and experience working with senior leaders
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office and the ability to produce high-quality documents fit for purpose at the executive level
- A keen interest in technology innovation and the global financial markets is desirable.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent vocational qualification
- Self-starting individual
- Empathetic communicator
- Ambitious and enthusiastic team player
WHAT WE OFFER
- Monthly salary
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose: multisport card, vouchers etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Flexible working hours
- No dress code!
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Ergonomic workstations and a laptop you can take home
- Free fresh fruit delivered daily
- Parking spots
- Bike parking and shower
- Library at the office
- Stretching sessions
- Foosball and ping-pong table
- Games consoles and board games
- Potential travel opportunities to London
- Social events (summer party, chistmas party, monthly social events)
- Kapelanka 42 Street
- Building B - 4th and 5th floor
IG KRAKOW WORKFORCE:
- 300+ employees