sharing the costs of sports activities
Business Planning Analyst
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Business Planning Analyst is responsible to maintain & update group requirements on end to end supply chain analysis, maintain timelines and supporting rolling 24 months business planning cycle. Analyzing end to end supply chain, service, inventory performance for the BU Division and provide recommendation to potential gap closing actions. Managing collection and collation of data related to the monthly flash process for the Division. Prepare and consolidate IBP performance deck, coordinating timelines with the region and global stakeholders.
The role will be key in continue to improve data integrity and accuracy in relation to the Regional Integrated Business Planning Cycle across Demand, Supply and reconciliation with financial workstreams.
The sales forecasts, new business opportunities, customer expectations and internal supply constraints will be used to develop production plans, by day/week & month, for a rolling three month period, and a rolling 24 month to feed into the Division Integrated Business Planning Cycle. Strong collaboration across functions, with Plant Manager, Operations, Sales, Customer Service and Management teams will be critical to meeting business goals.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage end to end supply chain analysis for Packaging and COIL Division in EMEAI as per BU guidelines, this includes OTIF, inventory, integrated planning analysis
• Update monthly regional Flash forecast for Packaging Division, maintain corporate timelines an updating Flash File and highlight deviations/gaps to plan, providing potential recommendation to mitigate gap
• Manage collection of key data from multiple sources/systems towards the BU integrated business planning cycle.
• Develop streamlined, efficient data collection process to facilitate data gathering and analysis and standardize, improve data accuracy and integrity to drive fast, efficient business decisions
• Partner with key stakeholders as in Operations, Finance, Sales, Customer Service for Division
• Contribute to Division IBP cycle, with data analysis inputs and reconcile deck for regional Management Board Reviews
• Interpret analysis and propose improvement, gap closing improvement projects, run/lead defined projects as agreed with Direct Line Manager, to contribute to profitable growth and service objectives of Division
• Timely reporting of key metrics as instructed by Direct Line Manager
• Support new production introduction through integrated data analysis and reporting
• Provide project level analysis, producing required analysis documentation for future state proposals/improvements
• Perform continuous improvement projects as aligned with Direct Line Manager
• Meet defined personal, team and Division objectives as set by Direct Line Manager
• Perform additional tasks as assigned by Direct Manager
Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, recognizing patterns and provide CIP
Analytical skills sets, ability to translate data/figures into tangible actions for the teams
Strong communication skills
Continuous improvement, understands service & cost implication for business/customers
Experience with ERP solutions
Ability to work within different levels of the organization, local and regional
Solid PC skills especially in MS Excel, Power Query, MS Tableau and other applicable applications
What we offer
Operating in a growth market
Many Opportunities to develop professionally
Group Accident & Life Insurance
Additional private healthcare
Different sport packages
Sodexo Lunch Pass Card
Opportunity to work from home on a regular basis
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law
We believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
WHY WORK WITH US
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
To support our regional Supply Chain team, we are currently searching for a