- Roździeńska 49, 40-382 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 minut temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
The Business Process Analyst role is part of the RAAMP Business Process Analyst team which is responsible full service and continuous support for the department as well as the customer sites. A BP Analyst gathers data from a wide range of inputs, establishes metrics, creates reports and provides information to help guide decisions. This position is accountable for analyzing the data, sales, identifying trends, and managing and monitoring the internal systems.
- BS/BA in a business field or suitable experience. Prior experience in purchasing would be an asset;
- Local language skills, plus great command of English, both verbal and written;
- Proficiency in use of MS Excel including pivots, graphs and VBA;
- At least basic knowledge of SQL and Power BI;
- Experience of report creation, attention to details, ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Positive attitude and good communication skills;
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma principles is a plus but could be obtained on the job;
- Ideally has an understanding of business systems such as SAP, SharePoint, O365 etc.
- Understands business and stakeholder needs, evaluates requirements, designs and creates reports, provides full service a support for the internal and external customers;
- Prepares operational (daily, weekly, monthly, adhoc) reports for all stakeholders as required to ensure data needs are met;
- Follows agreed SLAs and ensures quality and consistency of the data and analysis provided;
- Acts as a system administrator, troubleshoots minor bugs, and coordinates system and database issues resolution;
- Provides business intelligence assistance to projects and process improvement opportunities.
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.