- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The "Business Process Analyst" is part of the Optimization, Enablement & Governance. We work closely with our internal and external stakeholders (customers, distributor partners, country teams & Business Process Owners) to drive process optimization and enhancement followed by Continuous Improvement and potential Automation. We own & manage stakeholder/customer experience on every interaction in a fast paced, structured GSC environment, and reduce transactional efforts via effective and efficient processes which help to expedite issue resolution and enhance ease of doing business with us. Collect data to identify root cause problems. Deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control courses.
• The accountability over various Customer Care & supply chain processes
• Making sure to meet the Service Level Agreements & Key Performance Indicators, while Ensuring high quality of existing processes
• Resolving issues related to handled processes - proactive problem solving
• Making sure the instructions are updated & accurate
• Customer Focus: Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Communicating with internal & external stakeholders
• Addressing business issues in appropriate manner
• Responsibility for the delivery of process innovations and continuous improvement initiatives/ideas
• Participating in complex projects, solving complex issues
• Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and follows the process by which to meet goals
• Being mentor for employees within Continuous improvement projects
• Enhances self-competency level in a planned manner
• Transition Processes & Delivers highest level of service quality to our internal & external customers in a timely manner
• Enable the ecosystem for potential automation
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree mandatory
Freshly graduate students with analytic mindset welcome to apply
2-3 years of experience in Business Process Analyst role or Global Shared Services – nice to have
Extended knowledge of Expertise with SAP – CRM, ERP, ECC – nice to have
Strong knowledge of MS Office suite & other productivity applications (Excel, VBA)
Strong active listening, written and verbal communication skills
Problem-Solving Skills, Critical Thinking Skills, Business Analysis Skills
Analytical and conceptual expertise
Ability to work on own initiative
What we offer
Vacation & Christmas bonuses
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.