- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a gifted Business Process Architect Account-to-Report (SAP FI or SAP CO) to join our winning team. Performing the role, you will be designing and optimizing financial accounting processes in our global ERP templates. You will be a part of the global project teams deploying these templates to entities of our company worldwide. In doing so, you compare existing processes and requirements with the template processes and advise on how to implement and use the template processes. Based on a broad knowledge of technical standards, recent technical innovations and industry benchmarks, you will develop proposals for new processes for the ERP templates or the improvement for existing ones. You will align those changes with the corresponding business process owners and business leads. Moreover, you are a key contact for providing functional and technical support to key users, technical support personnel and operational management looking for expert knowledge in end-to end financial accounting processes.
In this context, you will support with training, maintaining an up-to-date documentation of the relevant system-based processes, requirements documentation and testing (e.g. Change Requests, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, etc.).
It is a truly interesting, diverse and exciting role!
Who you are:
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Sciences or any related area is required
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in finance accounting, preferably in a shared service center environment
- Expert-level knowledge in setting-up and using SAP FI or SAP CO preferably based on SAP S4/HANA
- Knowledge and experience in reporting and consolidation processes and tools (SAPB BW/BPC, SAP FC etc.) is a plus
- Strong team-player with experiences in international work environment
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
What we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.