Business Process Improvement Manager
Advisory Group TEST Human Resources
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- rekrutacja zdalna
For our Client - international company - we are looking for candidates for a position of: Business Process Improvement Manager.
- University degree or BAC + 3-4: Quality/ project management/process management
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 5-7 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management and business analysis
- Track record in successfully leading complex Project management, dealing with cross functional teams
- Experience of designing or implementing a framework of continuous improvement cross-department within the organisation
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
- Experience of process/value stream mapping, PDCA, DMAIC,etc.
- Minimum accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, preferably Black Belt
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong analytical, project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/’WorkOut’ sessions with a range of business stakeholders (incl. Experience of process/value stream mapping)
- Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions
This role is a key position within the QA team and is responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across all departments within the commercial organization, as a results of audits, customer feedback, business requirements.
It will play an important role in helping to foster a sustainable quality culture based on business process improvement through LEAN methodology, and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation and improved customer experience (through improved services) and satisfaction in the EMEA region.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Own customer satisfaction survey (elaborate the questions, coordinate customers targets with other departments, analyses of data, customer communication)
- Lead or support cross functional project management, perform and support on analytics, and measure to ensure milestones are met and deliverables achieved. Coordinate with various project team members to analyze project results and performance.
- Support process owners and key business stakeholders in EMEA in identifying, verifying, analyzing, and implementing process improvement and process re-engineering opportunities to build a continuous improvement environment
- Develop process analysis and re-engineering to continuously improve efficiency, lower costs and improve service quality.
- Facilitate the design and implementation of new/improved process models and organizational structures.
- Train and guide process stakeholders in process improvement techniques.
- Lead and facilitate process improvement-based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards
- Attractive benefits and bonus system
- Friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work with people from different cultures and nations
- Job stability and flexible working time