Business Process Manager
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join the Compliance Operations team as a Business Process Analyst. As part of this small, highly motivated and powerful team you will be focusing on knowledge and process management within Compliance Operations. You will be supporting the Process Manager in rolling out our newly established Process Framework to international locations within Europe, APAC and America. Your responsibilities will include future process design in our business process management tool and associated process change management. You will collaborate closely with a variety of business partners to actively identify and improve existing processes with a key focus on global process alignment, efficiency and effectiveness. Your role will ensure that processes & procedures are standardized and well documented and communicated. You will also be managing your own portfolio of process improvement initiatives and you will be responsible for driving solution implementation – including collaboration with IT for tool improvements. In this role you will report to the Process Manager in Switzerland as well as to your Line Manager in Poland.
Your future colleagues
Compliance Operations mandate includes all functions that execute control activities along the client lifecycle enabling a holistic view and understanding of all risks and regulatory requirements identified, reviewed, assessed and mitigated during client onboarding, change in circumstances, periodic reviews and terminations. You will closely collaborate with other Deputy Chief Compliance Officer teams as well as Front Office from all divisions in platform, governance and framework matters to ensure consistency in execution across the department. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- A higher-level education, preferably with either a business or technical degree.
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience, preferably in a significant corporation or consulting firm performing program / project / change activities.
- Relevant experience in business process management (BPMN) and project management.
- Experience with processes design, implementation and monitoring of process performance (metrics).
- Results-oriented individual who is an independent reliable teammate.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a can-do attitude and an analytical mind-set.
- Ability to manage work and effectively collaborate across multiple cultures in a global environment.
- Strong coordination and organization skills with a high level of proactivity and reliability.
- Demonstrate excellent facilitation skills, you can convey complex information clearly and manage different business partner requirements
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with risk and control management would be an asset.
- Experience in client management, client onboarding & lifecycle management within the banking industry would also be an asset.
- Project management certifications (e.g. PMI, Prince, Six Sigma) would be of added advantage.
- Having experience with tool implementations and IT requirement management would be an asset.
- Proficiency in German would be an asset.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.