Business Process Modelling Support
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us in the Business Process Modelling team, part of the Business Architecture program. In this role you will be supporting the BPM Lead in the delivery of a self-service Workflow component via CS Reporting Portal, for modelling business processes using BPM tooling and for implementing/integrating them on the Workflow platform. You will also be collaborating closely with the Process Enablement team in the provision of generic self-service workflow capability.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Proven background in workflow and technology implementation in a Financial Services organisation.
- Strong business analysis and PM skills.
- Results-oriented, highly motivated with a “can-do” approach combined with outstanding problem solving skills.
- Proven experience with business process modelling and process implementation.
- Proven track record of supporting line functions and projects delivering process change.
- Proven experience of leveraging innovative tooling such as R, Python, Qlik, Robotics, ETL and others within a process re-engineering context a plus.
- Experience with Oracle BPM and/or Flowable a plus.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.