sharing the costs of sports activities
- Valid for 14 daysuntil: 08 Jul 2021
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
To expand our Information Technology team we are looking for an experienced and hands-on Business Relationship Manager EMEA who will ensure that business needs are formalized, tracked and resolved in the region. In this role you will provide technical leadership, liaise with IT colleagues within the company to ensure consistent best practices are leveraged and maintained.
Reporting to Application Development Manager your primary focus will be put on management of the EMEA Datacom IT project portfolio. Moreover, you will be responsible for establishing and effectively communicating system requirements expectations to regional internal customers and stakeholders in a timely manner. As a Business Relationship Manager EMEA you will also ensure the success of enterprise-level application rollouts for EMEA.
• Establish and maintain a strategic relationship with appropriate level key stakeholders in the region
• Align technology solutions with business strategies
• Identify opportunities and make recommendations to support the assigned business area(s)/unit(s) desired future state
• Track customer requirements and technology trends
• Lead change management activities in the region and be the point of contact for all collaboration and communication regarding the impact
• Assist with developing multi-year business capability roadmaps with enterprise architecture
• Develop a “healthy and well-managed initiative portfolio” with the project, program or portfolio management organization (PMO)
• Identify business value when developing ideas with a focus on digital awareness, risk assessment, business continuity and business capability requirements
• Be a trusted advisor for the regional business on technology matters and providing innovative solutions
• Bachelor Degree in information technology, management or equivalent work experience
• At least 5 – 7 years of experience with core software applications, including SAP ERP, SalesForce, CRM, EDI, SharePoint
• Minimum 5 years of experience in IT management, business analysis, consulting, process engineering or solutioning in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent negotiation & leadership skills
• Good project management skills
• Deep understanding & proven experience practicing standard SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) processes
• Agile Methodology experience is a plus
• Excellent time management & organizational skills
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Able to work with remote cross functional teams
• High level of assertiveness and diplomacy
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving, analytical skills and attention to details
• Lean experience and continuous improvement mindset
• Proficiency in English
What we offer
The world is always changing, evolving, and growing; Dura-Line is doing its part to help build resilient, connected, durable network infrastructure to facilitate essential communication around the world. When you join our team, you will have the power to build strategies, develop global relationships, create global processes, and make an impact.
Join our Team: Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work environment and provides career opportunities in a continuously growing company. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that represents our global customer base.
Check out our products, history, and testimonials at www.Dura-Line.com.
Discover how Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every day, in the little ways and the big ones, our lives depend on clear, consistent, reliable communication. Check out our products, history, and testimonials at www.Dura-Line.com.
Develop… Upgrade… Resolve… Analyze… Lead…Inspire…Negotiate…Empower…
Dura-Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal E-Verify program to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
employee referral program
Initial online interview
The second online interview
Final decision and feedback
Dura Line Poland Sp. z o.o
Dura-Line is part of a community of companies, known as Orbia, bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Orbia’s business groups have a collective focus on ensuring food security, reducing water scarcity, reinventing the future of cities and homes, connecting communities to data infrastructure, and expanding access to health and wellness with advanced materials. The business groups include Precision Agriculture, Building and Infrastructure, Fluor, Polymer Solutions, and Data Communications, which collectively pursue human-centric solutions to global challenges.