Business Software Tester - Global Wealth Management
- Piotra Skargi 3, Stare Miasto, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 2 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Are you a meticulous and structured person?
Do you learn how to use new tools quickly?
Do you like to keep up to date with new technologies?
Then we are looking for someone like you who can:
• design and review test cases using techniques based on defects detected, previous experience and on the relevant business or functional requirements
• collect the approval of the Business area on the design of the tests (cases and scenarios)
• prepare the appropriate data for testing and estimate effort required
• update planned tools including HP Quality Center and DLMP Jira
• perform user certification tests (Business Acceptance Test) and functional tests of the processes in the various Front and Back End modules of the Core Platform
• if interested - perform regression testing using robotics and test automation
• perform Production Readiness Verification (PRV)
• identify and track system defects and monitor their progressive solution, interfacing with the Business Owners and IT colleagues
• complete the execution of the tests with adequate evidence to submit to the Business Area for approval
You will be located in Wroclaw or Krakow and part of a European Testing Team supporting testing for European Wealth Management locations. Together with the team you will deliver high quality services for COO Global Wealth Management (GWM) in Europe, supporting change management activities while participating in local and global projects and cooperating with stakeholders across Europe. Specifically, you will provide professional support in the area of test planning, execution and automation and will become an expert in European related testing matters and country specifics.
bachelor or master degree – preferably in economics, finance or information technology
2+ years of overall experience in financial services industry preferable
preferably 1+ year of experience in testing activities in business or IT area
a highly motivated and well-organized team player with excellent communication abilities who is able to work independently
preferably worked in Digital environment testing online Payments and Trading
fluency in English (verbal and written)
fluency in Italian or German (verbal and written) would be an asset
strong analytical skills and attention to details, very good organizational skills
attitude to change and interest in learning the use of new tools
precision, order, punctuality and a sense of responsibility
What we offer
private medical care
life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
training and development
internal Mobility and Employee Referral Program
hybrid working model (remote work opportunities)
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Digital, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #252642BR
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?