- Ważna 10 godzin
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Business Solution Manager
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz, Opole
Business Solution ManagerNumer ref.: B&PS
- Acquisition of new engagements through joint activities with a Sales Manager and other Bid Team Members.
- Designing the contract / project's set up which delivers the expected value for clients and solves the client’s business problem.
- Orchestration and contribution to technical proposal writeup
- Coordination of domain experts to choose the right technical solution, baseline scope and cost estimation, draft project schedule.
- Providing accurate resource forecasts and early visibility of potential risks.
- Frequent interactions with customers: meetings, visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Close cooperation with other Solution Managers inside organization.
- Ensuring the smooth transfer of won business to delivery organization.
- You love to be in the driving seat with full accountability for the driven vehicle and to be independent with very limited supervision.
- You do have experience with solution/proposal management in complex IT systems.
- You demonstrate understanding and context across the broad IT landscape solutions (eg. understanding of ITIL services, cloud solutions).
- Client focused thinking with a strong combination of technical and business relevance.
- Ability to build big-picture vision and to deep dive specific technical topics or seek adequate support.
- You have knowledge of ITIL and Project Management methods and standards (PMI PMBOK®, Agile).
- You have confirmed experience in presales or bid management area.
- You have strong stakeholder’s management skills.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (at least C1 level)
- Professional career
- only going up
- Courses and trainings
- Olympic projects
that will win your heart
- Remote work
and you're home
- Medical care - always on the plus side
- Sports package
for training without a break
100% the best