Business Solutions Architect
Ref no: WRO001QZ
EY Global Delivery Services means 27.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
We are currently looking for a Solution Architects who will develop the design of managed services (MS) solutions for clients pursuits focussing on specific priority solutions, and other solutions as required. The role will focus on qualified client pursuits and include the design of business and technical solutions, transition and transformation plans, and any ongoing development requirements. Your key responsibilities
- Support upfront qualification of complex managed services pursuits
- Design the solution architecture framework and approach needed for complex managed services pursuits
- Support the design of a specific priority managed services offering over the development lifecycle with particular focus on the managed services delivery components necessary to deploy a viable solution for our clients.
- Support upfront qualification of complex managed services pursuits – with particular focus on a strategy for a viable managed services solution
- Lead/support the design of the competitive managed services solution for specific client pursuits – working closely with the pursuit leader, priority offering team as well as other members of the pursuit team.
- The solution design will including include the design of transition, target client solution (resourcing, location, technology, integration), the transformation programme, and the creation of reusable and repeatable IP and assets.
- Support the EY MS delivery team with the transition and establishment of the managed services.
- Capture knowledge into EY artefacts that can be used to support MS pursuits and ensure embedded in EY’s overall approach– eg updated offering or solution architecture
- Run training programmes for potential managed services solution architects and offering leads
- Support the recruitment and development of solution talent into the MS Enablement team
Skills and attributes for success:
- You are fluent English speaker (minimum C1/C2)
- You should have strong experience of commercial negotiation, business development and delivery (minimum 10 years of relevant experience)
- You have ability to travel (approximately 70 % business trips)
- Working knowledge of finance, banking, risk, compliance or tax processes
- Experience in BPO companies is an advantage
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy and ability to design business processes accordingly
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to explain business concepts to lay audiences. Experience of working with board level stakeholders.
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
- Results oriented with ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit
What we look for
We are interested in hiring Business Solutions Architect with experience of having developed integrated managed services solutions for clients in EY and/or other organisations. It addition, there will be key requirement to build client solutions that leverage and reuse existing assets and capabilities as well as alliances. If you are a detail-orientated and highly motivated person, who meets the listed requirements, do not hesitate and simply apply for this job.
What working at EY GDS offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and you can select benefits that suit your needs. Plus, we offer:
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you