Business Strategy CRE Portfolio Strategy Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Business Strategy CRE Portfolio Strategy Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00056164
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet the Insurance team As Insurance professional in our Insurance Capability Network team, you’ll work with key industry players in the Insurance sectors around the world. You’ll be at the heart of a dynamic fast-paced environment of challenge, growth and continuous learning in one of the most sought-after industries. You’ll help our clients keep up with the latest market challenges and innovations and bring them the industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from product or process optimization – to actuary, regulatory compliance, robotics, artificial intelligence - and the booming switch to platforms and cloud.
What will you do?
As a Corporate Real Estate Portfolio Strategy Consultant in the Real Estate & Workplace Solutions practice, you’ll use your skills and training in business, finance, corporate real estate and workplace management to partner with multidisciplinary teams of Real Estate, Workforce, Finance and Technology consultants developing future-focused, agile strategies to help organizations thrive in today’s world of constant transformation. You will work on transformative client engagements that identify, design, and implement solutions and strategies to optimize the management of space, real estate, workplace and portfolio strategies based on future business goals. A typical day might include:
- Working with global clients to align their real estate footprint with their business, geographic, and market requirements. Coordinating these projects with corporate financial plans and budgets
- Creating business case development for a Portfolio Strategy that requires co-location, consolidation, financial restructuring, acquisitions, and dispositions
- Analyzing Real Estate and Facilities Management spend rationalization opportunities
- Harmonizing governance models, organizational structures, business priorities, Real Estate portfolio and technology strategy
- Working across a dynamic, international team, collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry, and growing your skills and building experience in multiple areas of corporate real estate management though hands-on project experience and world-class training and professional development opportunities
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
Who & What are we looking for?
- 7+ years experience in real estate transaction and strategic portfolio management
- Minimum bachelor's degree or certification in Business/Finance/Real Estate
- Familiarity and experience with a broad range of corporate real estate and facilities management functions, including portfolio management, transaction management, lease administration, capital projects management, facilities maintenance, workplace solutions, and sustainability
- Excellent oral and written communication, strong interpersonal and influencing skills, customer service driven and detail oriented. Fluency in English (written & spoken) is required; additionally, German, French, Spanish or other European language would be a strong asset
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to self-perform in terms of prioritizing multiple tasks and managing time effectively, with the ability to function in a virtual global team environment and contribute to the timely delivery of multiple projects
- Working knowledge of data analytics concepts, issues, practices, methodologies. Advanced skills in MS Powerpoint and MS Excel
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like an ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.