- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- The Business Support Specialist will coordinate all relevant actions to ensure a smooth project preparation, transition and rollout of the M4Y project.
- S/He is identifying and collecting all necessary information from sales, internal stakeholder departments and from the end customer influencing the project set up, implementation and rollout
- S/He is controlling the workflow during the lifecycle of the project.
- The Business Support Specialist secures the execution of the projects together with relevant stakeholders (e.g. manufacturing sites, sales, R&D, etc.)
Projects hosted by Made4You are business critical. The Business Support Specialist takes care of the project preparation, transition, implementation and project lifecycle support according to the specification defined in the presales phase of the project between Sales and customer and/ or channel partner (with the consultative help of M4Y team)
- German (at least C1) and English (at least B2) language fluently (written and oral)
- Professional experience in managing of projects or sub-projects
- Sound user knowledge of common IT systems (mainly SAP, SalesForce, MSOffice)
- Good experience in international Project Management
- Analytical and strategical thinking
- Flexibility and creativity
- Customer and business orientation
- Demonstrates ambition and self-motivation
- Sound Financial Acumen
- Planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Intercultural competence
- Team player
- while this is predominantly a project management role, basic knowledge about Supply Chain, Logistics and production management is helpful
- Also some a broad knowledge of Infrastructure Products (Hardware & Software) is required
- E2E-Responsibility for complex Customizing Projects
- Proactive technical and logistical customer service and sales consulting.
- E2E process optimization of individual customer requests.
- Set up and management of SAP master data for FJ and 3rd Party products and components.
- Coordination, management and pricing of value add services.
- Product life cycle management for the relevant customer project
- Cooperation with other departments (e.g Purchasing, Supply operation, R&D, Quality,… ) to get necessary information
- Communication with Sales, supplier, partner and customer
- Autonomous development of new strategies for the generation of new potential, innovative solutions and services
- Control and process definition of other production locations
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.