Business Systems Analyst – Project Management Office
The Business Systems Analyst is part of the PMO division of the Global Transfer Agency (GTA). The primary responsibilities of this role include participation as an SME in GTA System related issues in Production as part of the Crisis Management group, owning the setup/change of Static Data related tasks for the various Transfer agency systems including RIVA, ensuring successful delivery of statement output activities working closely with our Vendor partners, owning or participating in Defect/Release Management activities associated to the various TA systems. The roles requires a good understanding of Transfer Agency Business Processes and System Functionalities including Output.
Overall, this position will maintain a strong partnership with various business groups such as FTT, Sales and Marketing, Legal, FTS, GTA Business Units to ensure that a high level of production and maintenance support is provided for the continuity of ongoing business functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to manage multiple tasks effectively in a fast placed environment with short deadlines.
- Good understanding of business risk analysis of Transfer Agency system supported functions
- Good understanding of logic and functional driven testing concepts, methodology and quality control.
- Excellent knowledge of Test Management and Defect Management processes
- Knowledge of Mercury Quality Centre.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) testing concept and Summit-D methodology used by FTI.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with internal and external business partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS products such as Excel, Word, Access, MS Project.
- Good understanding of work flow and process flow diagramming (Preferred)
- Fundamental knowledge of project management process. (Preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work well with a variety of different people and levels.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to prioritize work and deliver expected results within established and often aggressive timelines.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively under pressure
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects