Business Systems Support
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing Sp. z o.o.
- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #122 in 2021. It also has been voted the industry top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years,and has been named one of Fortune ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
Your main tasks would be:
- Provide daily support to users of various web applications/systems by identifying technical issues and ensuring proper resolution
- Work in close relation with 2nd line support and software providers to resolve application bugs and implement fixes and changes
- Tracking SLA’s for logged incidents
- Testing fixes and changes to applications before implementation to live environments
- Preparing enhancement specifications and change request specifications
- Administration of user accounts according to agreed processes
- Administration of fundamental application setup
- Manage and operate scheduled tasks
- Ensuring timely and efficient issues resolution
- Maintain manuals and documentation
- Report results on monthly/quarterly basis to the management team
- Define and audit support processes and procedures
Perfect candidate profile:
- Very good written and spoken English is a must
- Good understanding of basic accounting principals
- Proactive and able to work in changing environment
- Ability to work in multinational environment and focus on customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- ITIL Foundations knowledge or equivalent knowledge will be a plus
- Good Spreadsheets knowledge (MS Excel)
- SharePoint knowledge will be a plus
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.