State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Business Technology Supervisor (AIS), Senior Associate
JOB ID - R-608705
Senior Associates are responsible for complying with the direction, policies, and guidelines for their department. They interpret client and business needs and implement short and long-term solutions to ensure that all client and business needs are met. They also assist with planning and management of all relevant project work.
- Understands and is responsible for project delivery, and the implementation of operating policies within area managed. Maintains client/business service levels in accordance with IFS internal controls and the regulatory requirements
- Responsible for Senior Management project reporting and recording regular progress and achievements
- Responsible for project development tracking, ensuring requirements are fully scoped out and identifiable, implementation target deadlines are achieved. Charting actual unit usage vs planned unit usage. Monitoring and reporting on scope creep
- Liaise with Development BA's and business team to ensure all business requirements are clearly identified
- Maintaining and distributing individual project roadmap
- Responsible for Testing and signing off on all enhancements & fix releases in both test environments. Investigate potential Issues & work to resolve
- Understands the Industrialized Agile Process and the relevant Product owner & SME IA team roles.
- Coordinate and assist business testing and ensuring timely UAT sign off.
- Ensuring prioritization of all high risk issues.
- Manage weekly communication process where applicable, including regular project calls, collating agenda, minutes & follow up items for all parties.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with client/development teams, third parties and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalized reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Develop specialist knowledge/expertise in their own discipline & shares expertise with colleagues and other departments including new development request Analysis & new development demonstrations where applicable
- Review corporate documentation on processes, procedures and controls where applicable.
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our Way Ahead foundation
- Minimum 3 years within Fund Administration
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MSOffice suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent organizational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.