- Roździeńska 49, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired 25 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Responsible for supplier on time delivery metrics including communicating and engaging corrective action plans with special focus on critical commodities.
Establish relationships with Engineering, Operations, Marketing and Quality and drive completion of all purchasing activities required for meeting schedules and project initiatives.
Participate in and support the coordinated purchase agreement programs with the Rockwell Strategic Sourcing organization.
Participate in localization initiatives, identifying and implementing regional alternate sources of supply with agreement with Strategic Sourcing taking a lead on specific project where assigned.
Maintain accuracy of information within SAP, including pricing, LT, MOQ, current supplier information, etc.
Participation in Supply Management initiatives/projects.
Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2 years of supply chain/procurement related experience.
• SAP environment experience desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English.
• Proven results in driving supplier improvement and implementing cost reduction programs.
• Understanding of procurement, MRP, inventory, and production principles.
• Good analytical and negotiation skills.
• Self-starter, possessing high degree of self-motivation and bias for action.
• Demonstrated analytical skills in a transactional environment and ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
• Possess knowledge in strategic sourcing, supply-chain, manufacturing and operational procurement.
• Proficient in dealing with language and cultural barriers.
• Knowledge in data architecture and management applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
What we offer
Vacation & Christmas bonuses
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.