Hoffman Schroff Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Strefowa 10, DzierżoniówDzierżoniów, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Analysis of procurement markets for defined product groups/ categories including opportunities and risks on the basis of trade fair and supplier visits, tender documents and technical documents.
Establish and support potential new suppliers in the product groups/ categories for the locations in EMEAI.
Perform price and value analysis.
Assessment and clarification of logistical problems, including bottleneck situations for the product groups/ categories.
Decision on the admission of new suppliers (second source) or have it brought about
Obtaining and evaluating offers, also for special solutions.
Compare delivery conditions, quantities and prices.
Determination and realization of cost reduction potentials.
Negotiation with national and international suppliers according to targets (conditions, quantities, prices, price adjustments, deadlines) and conclusion of individual contracts and framework agreements within the specified framework.
Full parameterization of ERP systems (JDE and SAP): supplier data, quotes, RoHS, standard cost
Higher education - welcome in the fields of economics.
3 - 5 yrs experience in a similar position
Knowledge of the specifics of work in the purchasing and logistics department/ procurement methods and practices
Ability to run several projects
Strong negotiation, analytical, problem solving and math skills
Targeted organization and analytical skills
Languages: Polish (fluent) and English (fluent),
High personal and work culture, highest commitment
What we offer
Employment in a company with an established position.
Contact with the innovative technology of production.
Everyday work in a multinational environment.
Attractive social package (private medical care, language courses and other benefits).
• A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- We are a $2.1 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,000 people, across more than 80 global locations
- We have a robust portfolio of product brands dating back more than 100 years and including: nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER
• Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to non-profit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
• Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
• Benefits to support the lives of our employees
Hoffman Schroff Poland Sp. z o.o.
At nVent, we are committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by national, federal, state or local law.
We’re looking for people who put their innovation work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.