Buyer with French and English
GIS Europe SE Spółka Europejska
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
GIS Europe (www.giseurope.net) is the market-leading European procurement service provider. We specialize in procurement outsourcing, offering certified, best operational practice for indirect procurement. This includes all the goods and services that are bought by companies to enable their activity (non-strategic purchases or low value spends). Our expertise also allows us to provide services such as spend analysis and opportunity assessments.
GIS Europe is currently present in 12 European countries (BE, NL, FR, DE, IT, ES, UK, PL, HU, PT, IE and AT), in the USA, in China and also in South America with our fully owned Shared Service Center in Uruguay.
In Poland we are located in Katowice and Piła, serving customers such as Bosch, Alstom, General Electric, Henkel, Philips.
- Handling incoming purchase order requests
- Negotiate price, delivery time and payment terms with suppliers
- Place and follow up purchase orders
- Taking care the order will be delivered on time
- Close contact with customers to meet their expectations
What do we expect from you:
- Fluent knowledge of French language (C1/C2)
- Good command of the English language verbal and written
- Computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Being a team player but also be able to work on your own
Nice to have:
- Experience in customer service environment
- Experience in sales or purchasing
- Familiar with an ERP system (SAP, Dynamics)
- Working in a growing organization with an open and flat structure
- Full time job with permanent contract
- Office hours Monday to Friday
- A market competitive compensation
- Full training during the first weeks
- The opportunity to develop in an international environment
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.